Great opportunity to join a growing company! We are a
successful US- based company establishing a new staff-leasing company in the
Philippines. We are seeking full-time permanent FLUENT English writers to join
SENIOR CONTENT WRITER
Job Responsibilities: Candidates will be
- Collecting material, editing and writing copy on
- Creatively interpreting and rephrasing existing content
from multiple sources
- Writing feature articles on a variety of topics such as
travel, sports, lifestyle, celebrity gossip, entertainment, etc.
- Writing Press Releases
- Creating Product Reviews
- Blogging and Writing for Social Media
- Creating business reports and business documents
- Other duties as assigned (link building, setting up Squidoo lenses, uploading photos, and other activities
to support existing websites). Depending on client, could be up 20% of
Desired Profile: The ideal candidate should
- 4 year degree in English / Journalism / Mass
Communication. A deserving candidate, without the abovementioned degrees,
is also welcome.
- Have strong editing/proofreading/copywriting skills and
the ability to write engaging and consistent text.
- Have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Have excellent verbal, listening, and written
- Have a sound grasp of English grammar.
- Have an excellent understanding of American culture.
- Have good knowledge of computers and the Internet. Should have strong working knowledge of
- Have a passion for words and for writing.
- Be reliable, flexible, accessible, and able to meet
Experience: 1 year or more. Will consider outstanding recent
graduates with recommendations
Candidates should plan on providing their own computers and
work locations until ~ August 2008. Must have high-speed internet access or
access to internet access multiple times day. Candidates will take be expected
to take a writing test as part of the interviewing process. Applicants should
be willing to work graveyard shift.
Interested candidates should send their resume and
cover letter to email@example.com. Please add job title
to the subject line. Please attach a variety of writing samples, including
personal blog addresses (if you have one).
Eligibility note: It is unlawful to
employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in the
Philippines. Please ensure you have this permission before applying.